And the winner is...














Congratulations to the winner, Karen Murray. Follow the link to view her work and profile.

Last month, I ran a competition to celebrate my blog's 1 st year birthday. The prize was a Pair of Crafty Rats, part of an installation, that won The Clay pot Award at last year's Ceramics SA regional awards exhibition. I asked John to adjudicate the draw, and the first correct entry was Karen Murray, a B Tech graduate from the UJ Ceramic department. She was also an award winner at last year's regional. Only a few entries were received, to win the pair of rats, I guess the marketing exercise associated with the event was not really a success. Thanks to those that entered. I trust that next year the event will be a greater success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites